Get Started With Tek Ninjas
Pick A Technology
Cloud And DevOps
Cloud computing is the delivery of on-demand computing resources, such as servers, storage, and applications, over the internet. These resources are typically provided by large companies, such as Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, and can be accessed and used by organizations of all sizes.
DevOps is a set of practices and tools that aim to improve collaboration and communication between development and operations teams, with the goal of accelerating the software development process and increasing the reliability and stability of applications. DevOps practices include continuous integration, continuous delivery, and infrastructure as code.
In simple terms, Cloud computing is a way to access and use computing resources remotely, while DevOps is a way to improve the process of developing and delivering software. Together, cloud computing and DevOps can help organizations to more quickly and easily develop, test, and deploy applications, and to scale those applications as needed.
Java Full Stack
Java Full Stack refers to a software development approach that utilizes the Java programming language and related technologies to create a complete software stack for web applications. This includes both the front-end and back-end aspects of the application.
A full-stack Java developer is a software developer who is proficient in all the layers of a web application, including the front-end (client-side) and back-end (server-side) aspects of the application.
The back-end of a web application is the part that runs on the server and handles the data and logic of the application. The back-end of a full-stack Java application is typically created using Java, and a web framework such as Spring or JavaServer Faces (JSF). Additionally Java developers can use Database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle and other.
The goal of full-stack Java development is to create a complete web application that can handle all aspects of the application, from the user interface to the data and logic of the application, using the Java programming language and related technologies.
iOS Or Android
iOS and Android app development are the process of creating mobile applications that run on iOS and Android operating systems, respectively. Both iOS and Android app development require knowledge of programming languages and frameworks specific to each platform.
For iOS app development, developers typically use the Objective-C or Swift programming languages and the iOS SDK (Software Development Kit). The iOS SDK includes a set of tools and frameworks for building iOS apps, such as the UIKit framework for building user interfaces and the Core Data framework for managing data. Developers also use Xcode, an integrated development environment (IDE) provided by Apple, to develop and debug iOS apps.
For Android app development, developers typically use the Java or Kotlin programming languages and the Android SDK. The Android SDK includes a set of tools and frameworks for building Android apps, such as the Android framework for building user interfaces and the SQLite database for managing data. Developers also use Android Studio, an IDE provided by Google, to develop and debug Android apps.
Both iOS and Android app development have their own set of tools and frameworks to build, test, and deploy the apps. The process of building an app for either platform involves designing the user interface, programming the app’s functionality, testing the app, and submitting it to the app store.
It’s worth noting that both iOS and Android app development have some similarities, for example, the use of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern. However, the specific tools, frameworks, and development process can differ significantly between iOS and Android.
Python Full Stack
Python Full Stack development is the process of creating web applications using the Python programming language for both the front-end and back-end aspects of the application.
For the back-end, Python developers use web frameworks such as Django and Flask. These frameworks provide a set of tools and libraries for handling tasks such as routing, database interaction, and security. Additionally, developers can use Python libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, and Pandas for data manipulation and analysis.
Python developers also use web development tools such as Git for version control and Heroku, AWS or Azure for deployment.
The goal of Python Full Stack development is to create a complete web application that can handle all aspects of the application from the user interface to the data and logic of the application, using the Python programming language and related technologies.
Golang, also known as Go, is a programming language developed by Google. It was designed to be a simple, efficient, and fast language that can handle high-performance systems and large-scale projects.
Go is a statically-typed language, which means that variables have a specific data type (such as integer or string) and the type of a variable cannot change at runtime. This feature helps to catch errors early in the development process and makes the code more readable.
Go is known for its simplicity and concurrency features. It has a small set of keywords and its syntax is easy to learn, making it a great choice for beginners. Go also has built-in concurrency support, which allows multiple tasks to run simultaneously and makes it well suited for high-performance systems and network programming.
Golang is widely used in cloud-based systems, microservices, and web services. Many companies such as Uber, Netflix, and Dropbox are using Go for their back-end systems and services. Go is also popular for creating command-line tools, system utilities, and scripts.
Cybersecurity refers to the practice of protecting computer systems, networks, and information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction. This includes protecting against cyber-attacks, data breaches, and other malicious activities.
Cybersecurity encompasses a wide range of technologies, processes, and practices that are used to protect information and systems from cyber threats.
- Network security: This involves protecting networks from unauthorized access and ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
- Endpoint security: This involves protecting individual devices, such as computers and mobile devices, from cyber threats.
- Application security: This involves ensuring that the software applications used by an organization are secure and do not contain vulnerabilities that could be exploited by cybercriminals.
- Cloud security: This involves protecting data and systems that are stored in the cloud from unauthorized access and other cyber threats.
- Identity and access management: This involves controlling who has access to information and systems and ensuring that only authorized users can access sensitive data.
- Incident response and disaster recovery: This involves having a plan in place to respond to a security incident and to recover from it.
- Compliance: This involves ensuring that an organization is in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity is a critical area for organizations of all sizes, as the number and sophistication of cyber threats continue to grow. Cybersecurity professionals play a key role in protecting organizations from these threats, and there is a high demand for individuals with cybersecurity skills.
Data Engineering is the process of designing, building, and maintaining the infrastructure and systems that collect, store, process, and analyze data. The goal of data engineering is to make data available and accessible to other teams and systems, such as data scientists and analysts, for further analysis and insights.
Data Engineers are responsible for designing and building data pipelines, data lakes, and data warehouses. They also create and maintain the infrastructure and systems that support these data platforms.
Some of the specific tasks that data engineers typically perform include:
- Collecting and integrating data from a variety of sources: This includes extracting data from different systems and APIs, cleaning and transforming the data, and loading it into a data lake or data warehouse.
- Creating and maintaining data pipelines: This involves designing and building data pipelines that move data from various sources to a central repository for further analysis.
- Building and maintaining data lakes and data warehouses: This involves designing and building data storage systems that can handle large volumes of data and make it available to other teams and systems.
- Ensuring data quality and security: Data engineers ensure that data is accurate, complete, and secure, and that data privacy and compliance regulations are met.
- Monitoring and optimizing data systems: This involves monitoring the performance of data systems and identifying and addressing any issues that arise.
Data engineering is a critical function in organizations that rely on data to make business decisions. Data engineers work closely with data scientists, analysts, and business stakeholders to ensure that data is available, accurate, and secure, and that it can be used to drive insights and business value
Data And Analytics
Data and Analytics refers to the process of collecting, storing, and analyzing large amounts of data to gain insights and make informed decisions. It encompasses a wide range of techniques and technologies, from data collection and storage to data mining, statistics, and machine learning.
Data and analytics are used in a variety of fields, such as business, healthcare, finance, and government, to help organizations make better decisions, improve operations, and gain a competitive advantage.
Some of the key areas of data and analytics include:
- Data collection: This involves gathering data from a variety of sources, such as sensors, databases, and social media platforms.
- Data storage and management: This involves storing and managing large amounts of data, using technologies such as data lakes and data warehouses.
- Data visualization: This involves using visualizations such as charts, graphs, and maps to display data and make it easy to understand.
- Data mining and analysis: This involves using techniques such as statistical analysis and machine learning to uncover insights and patterns in data.
- Predictive modeling: This involves using data and analytics to make predictions about future events or trends.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML): These technologies allow to train models on historical data and use them to make predictions, classify, or cluster new data.
Data and analytics are critical to many organizations, and professionals with data and analytics skills are in high demand. These professionals, also known as data scientists, data analysts, and data engineers, play a key role in helping organizations to make sense of their data and turn it into actionable insights.
Snowflake Or Cassandra DBA
Snowflake is a cloud-based data warehouse that provides a fully managed service for storing, querying, and analyzing data. It is based on a multi-cluster, shared-data architecture, which allows it to automatically scale and elastically grow or shrink resources as needed. Snowflake is designed for handling large amounts of structured data and it has a SQL-based query language. It also supports semi-structured and unstructured data, and it is used for Data warehousing and Business Intelligence (BI) purposes.
On the other hand, Apache Cassandra is a NoSQL database that is designed for handling large amounts of unstructured data across multiple commodity servers. It is based on a distributed, peer-to-peer architecture, which allows it to automatically replicate and distribute data across multiple nodes for fault tolerance and high availability. Cassandra is designed for handling high write and read loads in real-time and it has a query language based on the SQL-like CQL (Cassandra Query Language). It is used for real-time big data applications, Time series data, IoT and high-write-load applications.
Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides businesses with a suite of tools for managing customer interactions and data. The platform includes tools for sales, customer service, marketing, and analytics, among others. It is a cloud-based solution, which allows users to access it from anywhere with an internet connection and also offers scalability and security.
Some of the key features of Salesforce include:
- Salesforce CRM: A set of tools for managing sales activities, such as lead and opportunity management, forecasting, and pipeline management.
- Service Cloud: A set of tools for managing customer service and support, such as case management, knowledge management, and customer service automation.
- Marketing Cloud: A set of tools for managing marketing activities, such as email marketing, social media marketing, and marketing automation.
- Einstein Analytics: A set of tools for analyzing data and gaining insights, such as data visualization, predictive analytics, and machine learning.
- Salesforce AppExchange: An online marketplace that offers a wide range of third-party apps and integrations that can be used to extend the functionality of Salesforce.
- Salesforce Community Cloud: A social platform that allows customers, partners, and employees to connect, share ideas and collaborate.
Salesforce is widely used by businesses of all sizes and industries and it is considered as one of the most popular CRM platforms. Salesforce also offers various certifications, a developer community
ServiceNow is a cloud-based platform that provides a suite of tools for IT service management (ITSM) and IT operations management (ITOM). The platform includes modules for incident management, problem management, change management, and service catalog management, among others. It also includes IT Operations Management (ITOM) for monitoring and management of IT infrastructure and applications, IT Business Management (ITBM) for cost and performance management, IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (IT GRC) for security and compliance and IT Asset Management (ITAM) to manage and track IT assets.
ServiceNow provides a single system of record for IT services and operations, which allows organizations to automate and streamline IT service delivery and IT operations, improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Some of the key features of ServiceNow include:
- Self-Service Portal: A web-based portal that allows users to request and manage IT services, such as software requests and password resets.
- IT Operations Management: A set of tools for monitoring and managing IT infrastructure and applications, such as event management, performance analytics, and configuration management.
- IT Business Management: A set of tools for managing IT costs and performance, such as IT budgeting and forecasting, IT chargeback and showback.
- IT Governance, Risk and Compliance: A set of tools for managing IT security and compliance, such as security incident management and vulnerability management.
- IT Asset Management: A set of tools for managing and tracking IT assets, such as hardware and software inventory and licensing.
- Workflow Automation: Tools for automating IT service and operations workflows, such as incident, problem, change and service catalog.
ServiceNow is widely used by organizations of all sizes and industries, especially in IT and other technical departments to manage IT services and operations. It is considered as one of the leading platforms in the IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) space.
Blockchain is a digital technology that uses a distributed ledger to record transactions across a network of computers. It is most commonly associated with the digital currency Bitcoin, but the technology has many other potential uses.
A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger that is distributed across a network of computers, rather than being stored in a single location. Each block in the chain contains a record of multiple transactions, and once a block is added to the chain, the information it contains cannot be altered. This ensures that the information recorded on a blockchain is accurate and tamper-proof.
Blockchains are secure by design, as they use cryptography to protect the integrity of the data they contain. Each block in the chain is linked to the block before and after it, forming a chain of blocks (hence the name “blockchain”). This creates a permanent, unchangeable record of all the transactions that have taken place on the blockchain.
Blockchain technology has many potential uses beyond digital currencies, such as:
- Supply Chain Management
- Smart Contracts
- Digital Identity
- Data Management
- Digital voting
In summary, Blockchain is a digital technology that uses a distributed ledger to record transactions across a network of computers. It creates a permanent, unchangeable record of all the transactions that have taken place on the blockchain and has many potential uses beyond digital currencies. It is considered as a secure and transparent technology that can be applied in many fields.
Training And Live Project
Training and live projects are a great way to gain hands-on experience and apply the knowledge and skills learned in a classroom or online setting to real-world scenarios.
Training that we provide is helps you gain new skills or knowledge, usually in a classroom or online setting. They usually cover a specific topic or technology and provide the attendees with theoretical and practical knowledge about the subject.
Live projects, on the other hand, are real-world projects that provide an opportunity for students or professionals to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned in a training to a real-world scenario. They often involve a team of people working together to complete the project and deliver a final product.
Combining training with live projects can be an effective way to improve learning outcomes, as it allows students or professionals to apply their knowledge and skills in a real-world setting. It also allows them to gain experience working with other people in a team and to develop critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills.
Every student has different needs and expertise. In order to ensure that each one of you thrive in your field, Tek Ninjas offers one-on-one mentorship to address your weaknesses and your strengths. A complete symbiosis of your existing skills and learned skills to empower your mind with mastery over the subjects.
3 weeks if the technology is in demand and you have appropriate experience and technical background.
- Full Stack (Java or .Net)
- iOS or Android
- DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Data Analytics
We are always hiring recent graduates to senior level consultants. We can guarantee experienced consultants to be placed within weeks, while recent graduates need to go through our Become a Ninja training program before they start working on a project.
$1,000 will be paid as referral bonus if the candidate referred is offered a job and works for Tek Ninjas for at least 60 days.
We sponsor or transfer visas to all the eligible candidates. Eligibility is determined by our HR and Legal teams on case-by-case basis.
Please email to email@example.com if you have other questions.
Tek Ninjas News
Trust is essential when building a healthy and productive work environment. Whether you’re leading an entire department or work hand in hand with a just a...Read More
Today, we’re going to focus on 5 ways to turn negative thoughts into positive action. You have a lot of potential – start recognizing it!...Read More
How To Give Employees Constructive Feedback
As managers, we intuitively know that giving and getting honest feedback is essential to grow and develop, and to build successful organizations. So why is...Read More
What People Think About Tek Ninjas
With my 10+ years of experience working for one of the major implementation partners in the U.S.A., I still was not getting paid as per market standards. I hesitated to switch employers because of my immigration status. Tek Ninjas helped me overcome both issues. They found me a job that paid double the salary that I was getting paid previously, and the immigration was seamless. Their attention to detail and strong immigration team made my H-1B transfer and GC processing very easy and fast.
I tried applying for many full-time jobs after my graduation but without the proper knowledge, I couldn’t get any job offers. Tek Ninjas helped me understand the current job market trends and trained me on the latest technologies which shaped my career. In last 6 years, I have worked for many Fortune 500 clients and traveled across the U.S.A. Without Tek Ninjas, I cannot imagine myself where I stand today.